As we know, Mirror was always intended to be a decentralized application for the democratization of synthetic assets without traditional centralized confines.
Some people are miffed that there’s no team to deal with user complaints effectively. That’s because it’s a decentralized application.
You take your ideas and your complaints to this forum and discuss. Then we vote.
I have an idea right now: lets collectively identify the parts that need to be updated or de-circulated. Let’s clean this dApp up.
My immediate suggestions for the August 2022 update would be as follows:
- recallibrate existing oracle prices for BTC, ETH, GLXY, DOT, AMZN and any others not mentioned.
- Update mAssets mFB to mMETA (missing others?) (281)
- Re-index mAssets BTC, ETH, GLXY, DOT after recallibration
Other ideas worth thinking about:
- Participate in a LUNC burn?
- Stablecoin biproduct of Mirror asset burn?
- Monthly asset add and remove event and/or polling?
- Explore feasibility of migrating Mirror dApp or bridging to Cosmos and others (Like Anchor kinda did for Orion (BSC))
I really appreciate your time and that you bothered to make it here to the forum like I finally did after an unsuccessful last poll (281)
Let’s build, Frens!