Binance, Gemini and OTC Knows Who Attacked LUNA

Are we really supposed to believe that Gemini, Binance, and OTC people did not do a KYC on the attacker who is transacting in billions of dollars in a day? That is as plausible as Jeffrey Epstein killing himself and I frankly would not be surprised if the attackers had ties to Jeffrey Epstein himself.

Below is an article about how the attacker(s) attacked LUNA and the UST peg. They sold $650 million of UST on Binance and considering Binance does KYC for such large amounts and this was an obvious attack, why doesn’t the Terra community turn up the heat on Binance to expose the attacker?

They also violated Binance’s Terms below:

b. Restriction

When you use Binance Services, you agree and undertake to comply with the following provisions:

During the use of Binance Services, all activities you carry out should comply with the requirements of applicable laws and regulations, these Terms, and various guidelines of Binance;

Your use of Binance Services should not violate public interests, public morals, or the legitimate interests of others, including any actions that would interfere with, disrupt, negatively affect, or prohibit other Users from using Binance Services;

You agree not to use the services for market manipulation (such as pump and dump schemes, wash trading, self-trading, front running, quote stuffing, and spoofing or layering, regardless of whether prohibited by law);

Who cares? A run on the bank happened, the protocol worked EXACTLY as the white paper outlined

I think everyone that lost money cares and everyone who cares about market manipulation. Not sure what world you’re from, but in most places, market manipulation, which is exactly what this was, is illegal.

If you go to a country, and you try to manipulate markets to crash them in order profit, you will be apprehended and charged with a crime.

Even according to the terms of CEX’s, market manipulation is prohibited, as stated above. The fact the CEXs allowed the market to be manipulated by these billionaires that violate their own terms and remain quiet, says a lot.

1 Like

I know you are upset, but this was a run on the bank.

It has happened before with every algo stable coin… ESD DSD BAC IRON etc etc etc

If you bought in without knowing the risks then i’m sorry for your loss.

I didn’t lose anything. It is not a “spontaneous run on the bank” that people just woke up one day and decided to withdraw all their deposits. It is pure market manipulation that even included Twitter bots spreading propaganda with the same messages.

Let me help:

Market manipulation
Deliberate attempt to create artificial, false or misleading appearances with respect to the price of, or market for, a product, security or commodity

Market manipulation may involve techniques including:

• Spreading false or misleading information about a company; - check
  • Engaging in a series of transactions to make a security appear more actively traded; and - check
  • Rigging quotes, prices, or trades to make it look like there is more or less demand for a security than is the case. - check
1 Like

UST depegged, people cashed out. Move on.

Good thing you’re not an investigator.

House got robbed, money is gone. Move on.

1 Like

everything is gone, mirror protocol is done for these synthetic stocks were fun for a little but now its all worthless and gone. Sell all MIR asap before binance and kucoin stop deposits. This is your final warning before the token goes to 0 like luna

Account created 5 minutes ago and this is your first post. Are you giving financial advice?

yes MIRROR is going to be unsolvent! I was using mirror for months but the whole protocol went to 0, Just trying to warn everyone to get out while they still can. I lost my dads wifes yoga matt in this debacle.

somehow 31,610,000 MIR is still in the protocol staking. At 21 cents that is 6,638,100 million dollars not fake monopoly money. MIR to 0 next

1 Like

lol dude, it’s not like someone broke in and stole anything

The whole system was flawed, all it took was a spark of UST depegging

If you didn’t see that risk then you didn’t understand what you bought

Same risk for any fiat currency. Just imagine for a second Blackrock for example started selling off the USD and caused it to depreciate in value by 20% in a day and then mainstream media started carrying around stories about how the dollar is in free fall and its future is uncertain - what exactly do you think would happen to the value of the $?

Is dumping $650 million of stable coins on an exchange to take a loss “normal market activity” in your opinion or was it done to cause a depeg and manipulate the market?

This protocol is currently run by a bunch of fxxking thief right now. They lock the proceeds from the short-sell minting.

$650m is laughably small, that’s not size. I’m done here. Have fun being poor.

Have fun being a shill and avoiding answering basic questions.

By the necessity the mir market cap ratio to held collateral(aust/ust) must be remain high otherwise someone/anybody can buy enough mir to pass a governance that transfers all collateral to their account. Even just an attempt with much less than is needed will work because others would have to buy the MIR back at a higher price to protect collateral or just give it up and run.

Watch out for governance polls as mir price drops. Any governance for a contract deployment must include source and a way for everyone to validate deployed hash against source code.

1 Like

Karma will hit and the money stole by the thieves will be used to pay medication for them & their families.

UST depegged and TFL cashed out, you mean.

Brygyyy is not a bot, hes a paid shill. theres a difference