Lost money in your protocol

Dear people, yesterday I was trying to short on your protocol and suddenly 10000 aUST vanished from my screen. I’d like to know if it’s possible to recover that amount.
Regards
Umberto

What is your wallet address and position id? Need some details to see what happened
You either got liquidated after a stock went up in value and then it will be gone
or it’s just an ui bug which means it’s still there and I would just disconnect wallet, close and re-open browser and reconnect. It should be updated then. Mirror’s UI is not 100% yet.

That’s my wallet address:terra1kffn22y7xkrxafxlqsv38t072rr5q5k8qzyxf7.
Position id: ?
Thanks for your support!
Umberto Cerro

That’s my wallet address:terra1kffn22y7xkrxafxlqsv38t072rr5q5k8qzyxf7.
Position id:?
Thanks for your support!
Umberto Cerro

Your transaction history only shows 1 interaction with Mirror in the last few days which was you closing out a short position (looks like mNIO). Before for that it looks like you’ve got another open and close short.

What makes you think 1,000 aUST vanished? Because I don’t see anything like that in your transaction history

Well, I withdraw 20000 from my EARN and 10000 from my wallet aUSTs to invest on Mir protocol, I traded austs for mnio in order to short then I tryied to long on mnio too, as I didn’t see the word long, I thought I was doing another short and decided to close this last investment (long?), as there was no MIRs comming from the short position I tryied to close positions. That moment there was a flash on the computer screen and only 20000 got back to my wallet. It was lacking 10000 aUST. That’s it!

I believe I made a mistake and did not stake the SHORT so there was no farming. I pressed the manage button to close the short and another window above was closed at the same time.

Well, I withdraw 20000 from my EARN and 10000 from my wallet aUSTs to invest on Mir protocol, I traded austs for mnio in order to short then I tryied to long on mnio too, as I didn’t see the word long, I thought I was doing another short and decided to close this last investment (long?), as there was no MIRs comming from the short position I tryied to close positions. That moment there was a flash on the computer screen and only 20000 got back to my wallet. It was lacking 10000 aUST. That’s it!
I believe I made a mistake and did not stake the SHORT so there was no farming. I pressed the manage button to close the short and another window above was closed at the same time.

Look at this drawn:

I don’t have a good answer for you. I’m not seeing 10k disappear anywhere on the blockchain. Right after you made the Mirror transactions you deposited 40k into Anchor Earn so it likely was always 40k in your wallet.

Here you mint mNIO with 20k UST - Extraterrestrial Finder
Here you mint more mNIO with ~17k aUST - Extraterrestrial Finder
At this point your total collateral is around 40k UST and your total borrow is around 20k UST.
Here you repay the second position and get your ~17k aUST back (minus Mirror fee of 127 aUST) - Extraterrestrial Finder
Here you repay the first position and get back your 19841 UST (20k minus Mirror fee of 158 UST) - Extraterrestrial Finder

There are sometimes glitches in Mirror’s UI and it takes a few seconds to refresh, so it is possible that after each step it was showing you “previous” state for a short while before refreshing to show the current state.

Blockchain shows transactions in which you got all of your UST and aUST back (minus Mirror fee). It is hard to tell what exactly is your problem, because you describe it in very imprecise way and whatever happened in the Mirror UI doesn’t really matter if the transactions did go into the blockchain.

2 Likes

Yes, I deposited 40k, but withdrawn from Abracadabra. The deposit from closing Mir was only 20k. By the way, I make deposits and transfers every day.
Umberto Cerro

Anyway the 10k aUST I deposited as collateral vanished, didn’t come back to my wallet.