LUNA/UST disappeared from TS wallet

hi there, I too lost my LUNA/UST to terra13yxhrk08qvdf5zdc9ss5mwsg5sf7zva9xrgwgc. According to my history, my LUNA was converted to UST and then sent to the above address with the other balance of my UST. I dont remember sending any of my LUNA/UST to any address not even Metamask. I hope someone can be kind enough to point me in the direction to take. I have also not reveal my seed phrase to anyone. The above mentioned address seems to hold large amount of UST and LUNA, is it an exchange?

Please help txs

This is the same way I lost all my BNB token in my wallet.
I think you may have to remember if you put your seed in scam website to recover or connect wallet.

I wishfully saying you recovers all your amount

I dont think so. It was the day I created the wallet put in some LUNA and UST and 3 hours later all gone. Txs for your well wishes

That is the Terra Bridge address so a scammer could send the UST to ETH Network and it would be very difficult to track.

Found this while searching:
Terra [LUNA]: Reporting On Phishing Website Related To App.anchorprotocol.com - PumpDumpCoin.com

According to this post, the scammers wallet address is below so you should search the day you suspect your funds were lost first here:
https://finder.terra.money/mainnet/address/terra1kgmgjck3l23w0h6kwhdufc5cp64e6x07n9mtxa

We would need a list of websites you logged into your wallet from. Apparently there is a scam website that looks like Anchor Protocol and if you logged into your wallet from there, they could easily steal funds.

One possible way to track is if you know the date the transaction went over the Terra Bridge, you would need to look up the Eth bridge address on Etherscan, track down the date and transactions on that date within that contract, then calculate UST amount to Eth (so you would need to look up ETH’s value that day) sent on that day, and then determine the destination wallet.

1 Like

Much appreciated sir. Will look into it. Txs

@yd19
My lost UST was sent directly to terra13yxhrk08qvdf5zdc9ss5mwsg5sf7zva9xrgwgc and did not go through any ‘coin washing’. I only log into Anchor protocol app after creating the wallet that is why I find it perplexing that the coin is stolen.
By the way how do I find the Eth bridge address? txs

by the way I used finder.terra.money to check on terra1kgmgjck3l23w0h6kwhdufc5cp64e6x07n9mtxa as suggested but it seems that this is newly created address in March 2022 as the last transaction is on 2022.03.04 22:05:40+08:00, I lost my money on 2022.02.25 03:24:55+08:00.

check memo on the transaction from your wallet to terra13yxhrk08qvdf5zdc9ss5mwsg5sf7zva9xrgwgc, it can contain the receiver address

@alagiz txs, as you suggested I found the receiver address in the memo … 0x793CEEC3102EB46Bd455cBeEC8d5e8B44840D5b3… saw this address in etherscan.io too. From etherscan.io looks like I am not the only one who lost UST on Feb 25.
What is the next step I should take? Would like to report this sob. :angry:

1 Like

only thing you can do is to try and trace this address to an exchange like binance, and report it to the police (and give them all the details). exchanges will only give kyc information to the police, so that’s the best you can do, as far as i know

noted ty. I will try to trace back to the exchange, hopefully I succeed.

1 Like

Hello @Charkoh Are you still having issues?

look at this idiot trying to scam a person that was scammed already. @admins

haha yeah, I hope Mr Karma will pay him and his kind a visit soon

1 Like