I love Mirror (heavily invested in both LUNA and MIR since the beginning) and I would really love for this protocol to succeed. I’m thinking of putting in a governance proposal to hire Delphi on for consultation.
Some issues we’re facing:
- mAssets are still significantly off-peg (it’s not a surprise - since mAssets are more productive than the real un-Mirrored assets)
- Core product is built on Luna, and Ethereum maxis (a lot of capital) might not like it. Not a real problem for DeFi maxis though.
- They have an extremely solid track record and is paramount to Synthetix.io and Aave’s success - especially in terms of token and incentive structure.
- Bringing them on as a partner firm would help bring a team of crypto natives with a VERY strong track record to help create sustainable growth for Mirror.
- Delphi’s newsletters reach the top minds and investment funds like Ark Invest and Three Arrows Capital just to name a few.
- I had a chat with Anil (Delphi COO) yesterday and found out that Aave and Synthetix pays them at least 80% in their native tokens for consultation.
- This is a good way to build out real world partnerships and get skin in the game from top firms in the space.
I look forward to hearing your thoughts.