TrackTerra.org - BETA - Export your mirror/terra transactions to Koinly

Today i am releasing a beta version of trackterra.org (we may rebrand in the future, got any suggestions?) this website will allow you to export a koinly compatible csv of all of your terra/mirror transactions.

We are currently struggling with a few bugs with the graphql endpoint and therefore this tool may not work 100% for all users, we are working to fix these issues and will provide updates once we are able to resolve these issues.

You can check out the site here : https://www.trackterra.org/

Currently Supported

We support generating a Koinly compatible CSV file for the following types of transactions:

• All sends, receives , and shuttle transactions
  • Mirror asset LP adds and removals
  • Mirror staking rewards
  • Mirror and Terra native swaps

Known Issues

• Some transaction deposit history is missing sporatically, this may only affect new wallets, this appears to be an issue with graphql and i have made the TFL team aware as of 2/10/21
  • Only the tax fee is recorded for swap transactions
  • No fee is being recorded for send transactions
  • CDP transactions are not currently supported
  • Currently LP tokens use the token names NULL1, NULL2, etc, these names will remain consistent every time you use this application. The actual LP token name is in the transaction description, we have struggled getting Koinly to support terra native LPs and this is the only solution available currently.

Coming Soon

• Support for new assets (mBTC, mETH, mFB , etc)
  • Support for CDPs minting/closing
  • Support for terra native LP adds and removals
  • Better support for tracking fees
  • Support for named LP tokens (dependent on support from Koinly)
  • General improvements to the UI
  • More transaction tracking tools to better track and manage your mirror/terra transactions.

Support This Project

• This site was created and is maintained by Papi (TG:@papi95) of the mirror/terra community.
  • If you would like to support this project please consider a donation to: terra1qqllfruhe96zhsrhpx35zvv7vnne05923us0lk
  • If your not yet using Koinly , please consider signing up using our referral link: https://koinly.io/?via=78488E36
1 Like

<-----------------------------reserved ---------------------------------->

Hi @Papi, great job here!

As replied on Discord channel, I’d like to know what are the missing types. Technically speaking, the txs endpoint reads all txs then parse the result and transform (@alex woud know better), so there shouldn’t be any missing tx type – maybe in the code we may have missed some tx types and drop the unknown types.

Can you provide us with a tx hash that you believe is missing?

Are there any plans to support other Tax/Portfolio Trackers like cointracking.info or Accointing, maybe even through a community proposal? It would get my vote!

I can look in to this, im sure they have a universal import format and we could adapt this to it. I’ll work up a community proposal I have some other ideas for this project as well.